9.23.2010

Playful Kiss Episode 2 Screencaps

I am so addicted to Playful Kiss/Mischievous Kiss/Naughty Kiss right now. It is also the first time to watch raw versions. I watch by livestream (live in Korea) then watch the raw version and wait for the subtitle to be out and then I watch again. Well, it is not really my first time "first time". I was addicted before with ISWAK (It Started With A Kiss) and when the sequel TKA (They Kiss Again) came out, I decided to watch it by livestream. I didn't even last on the second episode so I stopped. But in Playful Kiss, I am watching by livestream since Episode 1 and Episode 7 just finished and I am still enjoying it.

And that is why I decided to do screencaps. For Episodes 2-4, I just copied the screencaps made by other PKers. Credit goes to them. I can't mention you one by one because there are so many but starting Episode 5, I did the screencaps. If I see icons, banners, avatars, GIF that are Playful Kiss related that I think is beautiful I will probably add it here. I'll tell you what are made by me or by other sources.

Here are the goodies for Episode 2. Take note, all of this are made by various sources. Thanks to all of you.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment