6.24.2009

Hangin’ with Mr. (Bradley) Cooper



Bradley Cooper (aka Jennifer Aniston’s new squeeze) is up bright and early to get some groceries from Whole Foods on Wednesday (June 24) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Philadelphia-born actor was in good spirits and even flashed a smile to photographers. Looks like Bradley is taking the extra attention in stride!

And if the Jen things doesn’t work out, at least he has his dogs! He recently talked about them, saying, ““I have two beautiful dogs … I cherish. Samson is a 14-year-old German short hair pointer and Charlotte is a 6 or 7 year-old Chow Retriever mix. They are both rescue dogs and they are the best … I’m sort of a hybrid of both my dogs. Samson is stoic and makes me earn it and Charlotte loves me undyingly. They’re my kids!”





Source: Justjared

Date: WED, 24 JUNE 2009 AT 7:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment