6.26.2009

Junjin: In 10 years’ time I’ll be happily married with kids


Lee Shi Young’s boyfriend Junjin (real name Park Choong Jae) said in an interview that in 10 years’ time, he “will be happily married with kids”.

After Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, Shanghai and Chengdu, Junjin performed at the last stop of his Asian tour in Beijing on 20th June. Having admitted to dating Lee Shi Young a day earlier on 19th June, Junjin was interviewed by Chinese online portal Sohu, and talked about his girlfriend Lee Shi Young.

During the interview, with regards to his public declaration, he said, “I feel good. I’m curious to know what my fans think about my girlfriend.”

When asked about how Shinhwa would be like 10 years from now, Junjin said, “10 years later we’ll still be on stage, we’ll all be happily married with adorable children.”

Though Junjin didn’t specifically talk about marriage plans, he mentioned in the interview that it was love at first sight for him, and because of that, they were more natural in their portrayal of a married couple on MBC variety show ‘We Got Married’.
===========================================
(It’s the same interview as above, just that it’s in Q&A format)

Q: Now the fans are most concerned about Junjin’s love life. How do you feel now?
A: I feel good. I’m curious to know what my fans think about my girlfriend.

Q: The fans are curious about what attracted you to Lee Shi Young.
A: She has many attractive points – she’s simple, occasionally very stubborn, and she’s very forthcoming. The first impression is very important to me, and my first impression of Lee Shi Young was very good.

Q: Was it love at first sight?
A: Yes

Q: If that’s the case, how was it like playing a married couple on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’?
A: Because I was attracted to her, I think I was more natural during filming. On the show, we were a make-believe couple, but many couples on the show all faced issues of different personalities. Even though we were also a make-believe couple, I felt that no matter what, you’re most natural when you can feel the attraction from the other party.

Q: It’s been 11 years since Shinhwa’s debut. What will Shinhwa and Junjin be like in 10 years’ time?
A: Even it’s in another 10 years, we’ll still be on stage, and we’ll all be happily married with adorable children. Just like Seo Taiji and Boys, we’ll continue to work hard.

Credits: Newsen + Absolut Shinhwa + shinhwa.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment