6.22.2009

Yoon Eun Hye, “My face swells easily, I can easily put on and lost 2 kg”


Yoon Eun Hye has appeared on entertainment programme after a long time on KBS Entertainment Weekly aired on 20th June, looking better than ever.

She revealed, “My face swells easily. In a day, I can gain and lost 2 kg. I have also a side of me where I don’t exercise well.”

About the title given to her as the ‘entertainer with beautiful collarbone, she said, “Originally this is not a part of my body that I’m confident of, but it became so because everyone made it so. It’s good that people are seeing my shortcomings (?) as my strengths. I have people telling me that I’ve good complexion too.”

Yoon Eun Hye also sent a greetings to Gong Yoo who is currently serving his military service, “Do have more strength. I hope you will work hard too. This is awkward.” laughing.

And lastly she revealed a little about her ideal type of guy, “From young, I liked bad guys. But now I liked good and kind guys too.”

source: kbites

No comments:

Post a Comment