6.18.2009

Chace's Reaction to Being PEOPLE's Hottest Bachelor: 'It's Surreal'


Chace Crawford was happy to be named PEOPLE's Hottest Bachelor,but the Gossip Girl star says it wasn't until he considered his competition that the honor really sunk in.

"We were trying to watch the college games last night," Crawford, 23, toldRyan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Thursday morning. "Me and my friends are flipping through andAccess Hollywood, they're like x-ing out the other guys. When they're x-ing out [George] Clooney, that's when it hit me. I go, 'Wow, that feels pretty surreal.' "

Part of the reason for his delayed reaction? The actor had to keep everything under wraps for a while. "I told my parents and that's about it," he said. "It's such a big deal. It's funny I didn’t really realize how massive [it] was going to be."

Up next, Crawford, who spoke to Seacrest from vacation, will star inFootloose a project he's excited about despite its physical demands.

"I've started prep for that and I'm extremely sore," he said. "I've been training four days, but I'm extremely sore. . . . It's really intense. We're getting the gymnastics and doing some workouts. I'm learning some basic moves. I've got a little rhythm. I'm realizing everyday how much of all the nine months [of prep] I'm going to need.

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment