6.18.2009

How Josh Duhamel Knew Fergie Was the One


Head over heels for his wife, Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie,Transformers: Revenge of the Fallenstar Josh Duhamel is feeling happy and reassured since their Jan. 10 nuptials.

"It's almost like, 'Okay. It's just you and me. You and me against the world,' " Duhamel, 36, tells the JulyRedbook. "I know she's got my back, and I've got hers. And it's good."

Duhamel further reveals that he knew his new bride was the one for him, based on a little advice from his old man. "My dad once told me to find someone who sees things optimistically," he says. "It was just the consistency of how my wife dealt with things. I knew how she'd deal with adversity."

Duhamel also says that even though his wife's the musician, he always manages to get in a few notes for her. "Now, whether or not she likes it is another question," he says.

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment